Wednesday, April 02, 2003

Today was another good day! How about that... Two in a row... not normal for me, now if wednesday works out maybe I can make this whole week go for the better... It was april fools and I didn't really even try to get anyone, but the day is not over yet hehe...

Friday is the small jazz concert, all who are able better be there, or I will be sorely dissapointed... But my Erin is coming! And anytime I get to see my Erin, well don't you know i'm just the damned happiest camper in the world... She's so adorable!!

Word on the street is tomorrow is dutchmen day! Boy that would make my entire week I totally SWEAR!!! Wednesday's are my most horrible busy day, having a dutchmen day tomorrow would make my day... so we'll see... Who really knows for sure!

Ok, last I checked I only had one question (thank you Lindsey) So ASK ME QUESTIONS! PLEASE! It wouldn't take long... So now to answer the question.... The question was.... What do I like about church... the answer absolutally NOTHING, I get to hang out with Lindsey, and talk about how much I DON'T like church... Yep... there are no redeming qualities about it... So there you go, Don't like church? Want details? Just ask me about them!!
Ok, i'm done for now... If tomorrow is Dutchmen Day I will give you a nice SUPER LONG, SUPER INFORMATIVE, SUPER NIFTY!!!! BLOG... If not, i'll at least update :) By the way 112 visitors so far!!! Yippie! I feel so loved!

Communication is the key to any relationship, if you cannot communicate you do not have the functions nessisary to be close to someone... If you can't rationally without anger, disscuss your faults you will never be able to fix them...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home