Saturday, March 22, 2003

Whew sorry I waited till now to update... I got home from school yesterday evening... not much exciting really happened between leaving erin and then...
It's really a pretty lazy saturday afternoon/evening although I did get alot done today, Kenpo, D&D, Got my new glasses(yeA for me), got a haircut, got my new drivers license... I was definentally productive... I need to start Packing for New Orleans, i'm really excited about the trip.. although i'm not keep on going so long without seeing Erin, whenever I go that long I always get kinda sad.. Monday should be an easy day... but Tuesday I'm going to have to take the History and Lit Test that Dr. Norris said was hard...; and if Norris thinks it's hard then it must be insane..... Like I said it's sort of a lazy afternoon... I leave 4 am wednesday morning and get back late late late sunday night... So don't expect an update between there, unless I can manage to find some way to get internet access in New Orleans, maybe the hotel will have something... we'll have to see... Ok... I'm Yawing... Just thought i'd give you all a Hi, Hello, and Farewell...

Many Happy Returns on the Day...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home