Sunday, March 09, 2003

It's Sunday! And i'm sure we all know what that means by now! Yes Indeed, I get to go to Gettysburg with my marveous, fantastic fiancee tomorrow thru Wednesday! I hope everyone is having a good break. I know I can't really complain about mine so far. After Gettysburg I have an eye doctor appointment, which i'm looping forward too because I'd really like a new pair of glasses... Eventhough everyone says I should get contacts, I just know i'll poke my eyes out if I try those, so new glasses it is... I've been turned down a few times already, but maybe if my eyes changed enough, i'll have to get new ones.. If not I might ask for some for my birthday, April 7th(Hint Hint).

For now though, I find myself just sittin around listening to Cowboy Bebop music and eating the sweattart hearts my sweetie got me for Valentine's Day... Which because they are essentialy 99% sugar, are making me sick to the stomache. MMM... They're just so addicting though... I'm not yet sure if this will be the last I update until I get back wednesday or not... Maybe i'll find an internet terminal sometime while i'm out, if so I could easily let you know how things are going.. I might also update again, sometime this evening... Either way Hope everyone is having a fun break.. If your going back to LVC i'll see you there, if not, happy journey's.

Today I found out in church that there is a cure for homosexuality... hehe, I can't wait to hear that one, like it's some disease or something, i'll just get a vacine so I don't become gay... Crazy church people, so hypocritcal... love everyone, unless they're not like you... Sorry, my twisted wisdom... lata.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home