Friday, March 07, 2003

Well, spring break is nearly apon me!!! YIPPIE, Everyone really needs this break... I just got back from Power Sing with Nick Page, a special guest we had here at the college. Wow, he was really really amazing, he might have been white, (as is the grand whole of our choir) but that was gospel music through and through, All i have yet is my lesson and i'm headed out of here... Don't worry though I'll stilll be able to post messages from home! Except for maybe mon and tues, for i'll be with my Erin in Gettysburg! I'm so Excited I can hardly contain myself! Sorry about not posting more last night, but my heart just wasn't in it... In fact i'm still a little shakey, but it's hardly a story for this, my nifty blog.

Speaking of Nifty, do you ever read Sluggy Freelance? Well you should, march your browser Immediatly to WWW.Sluggy.com, I reccomend starting from the begging, and you better get two it, you've got almost three + years of comics to read, but it'll be worth it in the end, for the laughs they never stop. Take it from me.

Well I have to go get ready for my lesson, but i'll be sure to add some more Tonight.

For Dan and Janice, I'm sorry... I'm not a very good friend....

Everyday is a Miracle....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home