Tuesday, March 04, 2003

Wow what a day what a day! So much new on my nifty webpage bloggy thinggy! This is starting to feel fully operational... We've got it all folks, a fresh new template, a counter, and a place for you to leave comments! So If you read any of this please let me know what you think of my site! In other web related news, i'm going tomorrow to get myself some server space on LVC's system, so I can host this site from there! What does this mean for you? Well Pictures of course! Blogger doesn't give me the kind of space nessisary to store pictures. I can't complain of course since this wonderful service is quite free for me. But with a Student Page on LVC's server, I will have plenty of room for graphic antics.. I'm starting to get the hang of the basics of this HTML stuff so who knows what I might be about to figure out what to do with this site! Any suggestions? Anything any of you would like to see? Please Let me know, Just Click COMMENTS at the bottom of any post!

My counter tells me that someone has accessed my happy little site from the University of South Carolina. Wow, crazy, I don't know who you are but thanks for reading my dribble! If you care to disclose your identity, just click COMMENTS at the bottom of any post (Can anyone tell I really want some comments?)

Other than the vast improvements made to my nifty site!

Not I think, i'm going to play some retro Plastation 2 games with none other than DAN MELIUS!

There is no advice for today.. I just don't have any but think about this?
At what point does a muffin, become a cupcake?

Creepy.......... LEAVE COMMENTS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home