Monday, March 03, 2003

Today is going better than planned!!! None of my classes were too much to bear, although i'm not so confident about how well I did on the Percussion Mid-term, but he didn't teach us most of that so I don't know how we were supposed to learn it.

Janice is on a quest to make herself happy... Not Dan Melius happy... I tried that last semester and on the downswing of all that happiness I became a very bitter, very dark person.... But Janice is doing much what I did this semester, just little bits of happiness at a time... Before she knows it she's going to be one happy gal... it works! Proven!! Want to hear more about it? Here's Janice's BLOG! http://www.sparklesparkle.net/jannieblog.html and while i'm plugging for my friends, here's Meal's blog too! http://ihaveablog.blogspot.com By the way Janice didn't have to sing in Aural theory... So she's definentally having a good day!

I finally got around to playing the soprano today!! But I feel a little sick so I only played for about half an hour, I think i'm going to take it to small jazz with me tonight though... I'll probably be horribly out of tune... but then again when am I not?

I'm almost halfway done The Last Unicorn.. I'm also downloading it on DivX with Kazaa Lite... I might also check if the Annville Free library has it when I go to work tonight... I also think I might make another trip to our fair library for another reading session, it was so nice.... Ohh and there is a NEW live action The last unicorn schedualed for 2004, it looks like it's going to be really really awsome, I can't wait!!
Erin's going to be working her butt off again tonight, so I probably won't get to talk to her again... that's ok though, I know she's working hard... (You try to get a Chem Degree in 3 years while slacking off) As always, i'm really excited about our upcoming Gettysburg trip (See previous Posts)

Well that's it for now... I'll more than likely type some more later tonight... Addicting blog...

When you wish to contract something, you must momentarily expand it.
When you wish to weaken something, you must momentarily strengthen it.
When you wish to regect something, you must momentarily join with it.
When you wish to size something, you must momentarily give it up.

The soft and weak conquer the strong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home