Saturday, March 01, 2003

Well Well Well, It looks like I may make this a common thing after all...
I have something around thirty-five minutes before I have to head down and get ready to play in the pit for The LVC's presentation of a funny thing happened on the way to the forum.
A quite hilarious show that for whatever reason, I haven't gotten sick of seeing yet.
Erin came to see the show last night, and along with my two roommates (Jason "jesus" Bachman, and Matthew (Opie) Grim, and Jesus's girlfriend Jen, we watched Empire Records.
It made for a very nice evening, of course I've never spent an evening with Erin that wasn't nice... but that's a little beyond the point.

I just found out my Grandmother is dying of Lung Cancer, big surprize there, as much as she smokes... I'm kinda on the fence about the whole ordeal.. I really haven't seen my grandmother
in quite sometime, a few years at least.. Her and Father never really did seem to get along much, even though he acts an awful lot like her sometimes.. But Death is a part of life and we all perservere..and I think I spelled that terribly horribly wrong.

On a lighter note, the blue track lights lining our room seem to have fallen down, they're just kinda hanging there glowing, and neither Opie or myself seem to be taking any action to rectify the situation. Bachman has gone home for the rest of the weekend, not that he'd make an attempt to fix them either... Eventually it will annoy Opie and he'll fix them, i've kinda thought about cleaning up in here again... Opie agrees, So I think it's a plan..

Me and Erin are definentally going to Gettysburg for part of spring break, thanks to a generous grant from Mrs. Herman who insists on getting our hotel room for us... I'm really really tight on money now, in fact I have negative amounts, but this break is really nessisary or I think we're all going to go crazy...

Ok, I think i'm quite done.. for now, maybe i'll write some more after cleaning up this Sty tonight, not sure...

I will leave a bit of the ol' inspiration though
Although you can learn from each other, What you learn, and the true value it offers, and how it is icorporated by you individually are considerations worth examing. -- Ed Parker, Infinite Insights into Kenpo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home