Wednesday, March 05, 2003

Ok, well..... It's been quite awhile since I last posted! I hope you weren't checking night and day in hopes of something crazy new! To be honest i've been working on the new WEBPAGE! It's coming along really nicely, I think you'll like it I really do.. Thank you those of you who left comments! Though few, they were all very appreciated... The Webpage could be up in a rough format as early as tomorrow.. or as late as sometime after tomorrow. But don't you worry, i'll let you know when it's up and running... The page will have a link back here of course!! Contact info for me, probably some pictures, and music stuff.. I really don't know what all I'm going to put up! We'll all find out together!

Meals and Janice had a minor falling out... But everything is fixed and nice and happy again, and i'm very glad... when your two best friends are having a bad time.. it's hard to have a good time for yourself.
I bought Tabasco sauce at Turkey Hill, I plan on using it to spice up my food quite mightily! But let me tell you, don't put just tabasco sauce on your tounge!! Whew Hot, good thing I got some milk too! It does however make dull chicken flavor ramen noodles(One of my staple foods) quite tasty!

I saved two of our friendly college ducks today. They were in the middle of the street, with many cars zinging by.. So me and Matt Wensel took the liberty of hurding them back into the peace garden, where I gave them a stern talking to for playing in the street. Those Crazy Crazy Ducks, we love them.. but sometime I dunno.. I also chased a squirel today, I like to chase the squirrels on campus, If I don't they might become tame, and they wouldn't have good defenses against natural predators!!! So I chase, cause I love.

My Sophmore interview is tomorrow, i'm not really nervous... They're probably going to ask me about my lower than perfect GPA, but hopefully they'll also mention my Playing in a good way. I plan on wearing my black turtle neck sweater and gray scarf (turtleneck is in the wash right now) but I haven't yet decided on pants.. I really should do that before heading to bed.

My Gettysburg trip with Erin is drawing ever closer, I think everyone is really in need of this Spring break.. So if you read this and you get a spring break, make sure you use it to RELAX! No Working you hear?! Erin Especially is working her amazingly cute butt off doing work, I wish I could keep at it like her. I'm marrying her for her brains and her looks, and her wonderful personality. She's marrying me cause i'm cute!

I finished reading The Last Unicorn, very good, very very good, the video is well over half downloaded, hopefully it will get done by friday, so I can watch it over break!
I don't think I have a whole lot more for you... But keep visiting, and keep leaving comments, and pretty soon you can visit my homepage as well! Ohh so Exciting.

D.R. Stief

The clouds pass and the rain does its work, and all individual beings flow into their forms.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home