Friday, March 14, 2003

Not much has been going on since I got home from my gettysburg vacation.. I took erin to the doctors this morning and stayed with her most of the day.. Her cough is really bad, and she's still kinda sick.. but hopefully she'll feel better soon.. Other than that it's just been dull dull dull around here... I have Kenpo and Dungons and Dragons tomorrow which could be fun... I'm kinda rusty on what techniques I do and do not know exactly... So hopefully I can get Yuhri (My old saxophone teacher, current karate instructor, and dungon master) to review that a little for me..
Sorry I haven't been updating as much lately.. being home and having to deal with a modem is a total drag.. I don't really know the status of my webpage either.. I haven't heard from Dr. Fry who was supposed to make it public... And I can't load it up.. So i'll keep you updated...

For wisdom I will explain pieces of Cottleston Pie located in one of my left hand bubbles....
A fish can't whistle and neither can I.. It just means know your limitations... and accept who you are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home