Wednesday, March 12, 2003

I'm Back! Not that many of you have looked at the page at all... But that's ok, i'm sure everyone is out enjoying no school for a bit... I know I certainly have been, my mini-vacation is just what i needed, me and erin had so much fun.. Our hotel room was really nice.. I was Really quite impressed! Thanks Again Mrs. Herman for financing our fine establishment for the two wonderful nights we stayed there.. They had a continental breakfast which was surprizingly like LVC breakfasts...

I'm gearing up for monday even though we have to be in school again.. It's still St. Patricks Day! I can't wait... I've been listening to me Irish and Celtic music For the last week or so now... It's just conincidence that I got in the mood for it... But It's fitting anyway.. So I have a mini-disc filled with it.. and i'm going to keep on listening too it to celebrate the holidays...

I have my eye doctor appointment tomorrow... I think i'm just going to ask for a new pair of glasses for me upcoming birthday... Yeah there are other things I could ask for.. But i've wanted a new set of frames for quite some time... So i'll pry the folks tonight and see what kind of response I get... and maybe, I can order new glasses tomorrow!! I'll be sure to let you know...

Well that's about all i have.... Gettysburg was a blast, nice short distance to travel.. but still got us away from everything.. Which is just what we needed.. I feel very refreshed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home