Wednesday, March 19, 2003

Well I finally got to watch the last unicorn... It was alot like I remembered it when I saw it way back in the when.. and decided I'd like to read the book... The movie stuck very well to the book... but left to many small details out for my taste... The animation was similar too the original Hobbit cartoon which was cool.. Unfortunatally the music was similar too the original Hobbit cartoon as well. But it was bareable... bearly... ohh well... very enjoyable overall though... glad I took the 3 weeks I did, to download it... I'm going to try to pick up some of my drawing again... although i'm not very good at all... Practice Practice Practice right? I"m having a horrible day otherwise... I barely slept at all last night, and i've felt sick all day.. Slept through half of my classes... which certainly isn't going to help anything... I'm just so stressed it's rediculous... hopefully drawing and seeing Erin tomorrow will make me feel better... I hope they do anyway..... I think i've figured out what i'm getting Erin... but I'm not going to say... cause she might read this :) SORRY Babes!

Ok... Back to work... I'll let you know how the rest of tonight goes..

Oi Oi Oi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home