Thursday, March 20, 2003

A First for my happy little blog! I'm typing my brains to you from Shippensburg University... Here Celebrating my two year anniversary with my sweet little darlin' Erin.... We've had a very nice evening... A wonderful evening in fact... I love her so darn much, it's nice seeing her on a thursday... Unfortunatally I won't see her again untill the week AFTER I get back from New Orleans... In fact I'm going to take the moment to mention that I'm going to be leaving LVC to head home tuesday night, and I have to be at Dover High School at 4 A.M. I'm almost dreading having to go through Airport security.. If I was alone it wouldn't be too bad... But the fact is in total we'll have over 200 High Schoolers to deal with too... and Checking Baggage, and carry-ons.. and highened security... It's just going to be a crazy mess... Ummm... there isn't much else going on that I can think of... I haven't heard much on the war so I don't know if it's going on more hardcore than before... I don't know why i'm so obsessed with knowing exactly what's going on... Maybe because I think it bothers me how little most people seem to know about what's going on.. Like it's not going to effect them... War sucks... It's always sucks... No matter what ... Well we've just turned MSNBC on so we're going to go

WAR SUCKS... Don't believe the hype

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home