Tuesday, April 01, 2003

Guess what I found out today! My birthday is this coming monday... Honestly with all my excitement in New Orleans I had completly forgotten about it... I'm going to be 20 which sucks really bad... I don't want to be 20, twenty, nope doesn't look any better written out... twenty is in the middle not a teenager, but not really an adult... It kind of sucks... I suppose I could use it as a year countdown to 21... but I don't drink so I don't really want to be 21 either, the fact of the matter is i'm getting old... and I don't mind being old... I'm just not too keen on it yet... This week has been good so far... and tomorrow should be good... but I have a bad feeling that it's going to go downhill from there, I dunno just a hunch... I'm back on my diet today... I did pretty good... but it's going to be tough... I just really wish I could get into shape... I've never been an attractive person.. but i'm working on it...
I also found out I can start working on my Soprano Sax half the time in the Jazz lessons... which makes me happy... I think i'm going to start working out again.. although i'm not sure where i'm going to find the time or the motivation..... I also need to discover some miracle to get my grades up.. I dunno.. I'm just not a good student.. i'm not very motivated about anything come to think of it... I really don't like myself all that much when it comes to my work ethic... my desk is all cluttered and that's slowly agitating me too... My nerves are starting to wear a bit thin... lack of sleep probably isn't helping that, I think it's been too long since i've seen Erin... She's my sunshine and my motivation... I dunno.. i'm guess i'm just on the downswing of the good mood i've been in lately... figures it was too good to last... I got a little more than half of the new radiohead CD however, and it's really really good... it would improve my mood.. except that it's radiohead, and I love it, but it's not the happiest of music, it's almost pure emotion, almost feels outside the bounds of happy or sad... it's very hard to describe.... Anyway, I'm sure this is just rambling, flat out rambling... it's very disorganized (of course what of my writing is organized?) I dunno.... I don't know what I was going to write...

If you guys and gals could do me a favor and post some questions in the comments box? Is there anything you'd like to know about me? Is there something I promised i'd write about than never did? Do you have any abstract questions? Need to know the address to send birthday gifts? Anything at all... Help me put some worthwhile material here in my little space.. Ok? Good

I dunno what ever happened with my webpage... the professor who was to put it up on LVC's site apperently never did... or maybe I did something wrong on my end... but I don't know what... and he hasn't e-mailed me... ohhhhh well...

again.. i'm spent... ask me some questions don't just let me ramble like this all the time ok?
G'night, I've got some Jet Lag to catch up on....

Act the part, and you will become the part...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home