Monday, March 24, 2003

Well aren't you all just a bunch of lucky denizens... For you get even another Post today! I'm not sure yet but this may not nessisarily be the last one today either! Well not much has happened in since I last typed... Although I did win a Game of LIFE, if only I could win at this Life... Although Since I am getting paid to play board games... Life really isn't all that bad now is it? In other news if you think you know alot about me, or if your just plain bored stupid (obviously you are if your reading this) By opening up my AIM information window you can take a quiz about me! And see how well you do... and just to let you know, i'm not taking it easy on you just because your my friends... this test is hard stuff... I'm not even sure i'd pass it!

Even better, there is a chance that Erin can come to see me tomorrow in my last few hours before I leave for New Orleans!! Wow, if you all only knew how absolutally wonderful it would be to see her... I really haven't been getting a regular dose of my beautiful sweetheart lately.. and since it's her that makes me happy... I've been fighting pretty hard to keep a smile on my face... I'm managing though.... I'm really hungry... I'm done work in 20 minutes but this still leaves me in a dillema... everyone has eaten already! I hate eating alone... I almost ended up eating lunch alone today but Schrak was in the lunch room and saved the day by giving me someone to talk to... Now I'm going to have to go to the underground alone and watch TV as I eat my meager sustenance... I just really hate eating alone... but I guess My options are limited at this point...
I did my schedualing today... Well at least planned my schedual... It shouldn't be too bad a time next year... I must admit there are some classes I'm not exactly looking forward too... Form and Analysis, Eng Liturature, Elementary Music Education Methods... Blech... Ohh well.

This is of course My forum and It's my personal space to try and educate the masses(or at least my few good readers) When a Saprano Saxophone is being shown, used, played, or talked about... A Normal Saxophone player will not take it as a compliment if you associate the instrument or the himself with Kenny G... Saxophone players HATE kenny G, he's got a boring, scoopy sound that drives us absolutally nuts, I'd rather be raped in a dark alley (thanks for the phrase Sweetie) than have to sit around listening to Kenny G albums... the only Exception is if you say Kenny G, meaning to say Kenny Garret! It's not that hard to remember and he is a GOOD soprano sax player... so if you see one of your friends with a soprano sax, say hey isn't that what Kenny Garret plays? or Grover Washington Jr or Jeff Coffin.... anything will do... You could say Alan Jackson, and yes he's a country singer who DOESN'T play saxophone, but dropping his name will be less frustrating for the poor sax player than if you say Kenny G.... Kenny G Bad, Kenny G Bad, Kenny G Bad... There you go... Three times?! Now this isn't me yelling at anyone... I'm just saying you've probably made this vital mistake in the past... and I only want all of you to learn proper ettiqutte when dealing with your friendly neiborhood sax player.... So now you've learned something today! Wasn't that neat!

Whew excuse me I just had a flash of psychroesthesia.... Well there See, that got your attention... Big words usually do... and what's even neater is I know what psychroesthesia (sigh-crow-ess-THEZJ-ee-uh) means... Are you interested? I would be! So E-mail me and ask me about it! or LEAVE A COMMENT!! ARE YOU LISTENING LEAVE A COMMENT! More of you are starting to get the idea that I want you to LEAVE COMMENTS, but i'm not convinced everyone is catching on!!! Are you listening! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Ok, I'm done for now

Kenny G BAD, Kenny G BAD, Kenny G BAD!
(you still aren't getting it are you?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home