Sunday, May 04, 2003

Wow, I had a whole day with nothing to do... I didn' t know what to do with myself... I spent alot of time being very lazy... Went to the Lebanon Valley Mall... Watched Yellow submarine again.. I found out you can watch it with just the music tracks and not all the other sound... it's pretty hip..... I also saw on TV a program for one of those masaging machines.. ahhh good stuff that... They even had a thing that does your head.. I gotta try one sometime.. Like I enjoy going to get my haircut just because I like my scalp being touched... So that's cool, I need more days of nothing... Today was VERY enjoyable :), it was a good day... Granted I might do some work before the night lets out... for now, getting nothing done feels real good.. with the history and lit final coming up, this might be the last do nothing day I have... cause tomorrow... I'm just going to study study study, Heck i'm just going to pretend i'm Erin! No one can study as hard as my darlin' That's why she's so smart.. and i'm well... a dumb ass... SPEAKING of Erin, I get to see her this FRIDAY! AHHH It's been so long I can't wait, I can't wait, I can't wait! I LOVE YOU SWEETIE!
Anyway... I guess i'm just going to go do nothing some more.... That's been working out good for me.

Friendships are made stronger by time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home