Friday, April 25, 2003

It's friday morning.. I have one class... and a lesson... how cool is that? I mean really, I didn't even think about it till last night... but here at the end of the year I only have a meager two things to go to this fine friday... then next week i have classes Mon, Tues, Wed... then a reading day... a couple finals... and i'm outta here!! How cool is that... here is what is going to suck... Piano proficency, modern latin america final, getting all my theory IV comps done in time, percussion final and playing test, maybe the history and lit final..... here's what'll be a breeze Conducting final, saxophone juries, Instrumental Lit final (if we have one, i'm not sure!!)... so the stressful outweighs the jokes.... dern

Ravi Shankar is still cool...... and yes, i'm listening to it right now

Attain utmost emptiness, Maintain utter stillness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home