Thursday, April 24, 2003

I stole this from Jannie!

x. name = Daniel Robert Stief
x. birthday = 4/07/83
x. piercings = N/A
x. tattoos = N/A
x. height = 6' 0"
x. shoe size = 11.5 - 12
x. hair color = Dark Brown
x. length = Short
x. siblings = Younger Sister Tara
x. pets = Meeka, the old mean Dog, and my fish suck died


last...
x. movie you watched = Magical Mystery Tour
x. movie you bought = Yellow Submarine!! I hope it gets here!
x. song you listened to = Sound Life
x. song that was stuck in your head = Drive my Car
x. song you've downloaded = I forget, a bunch of Trigun Stuff
x. cd you bought = Savoy Jazz
x. cd you listened to = Lion King on Broadway
x. person you've called = My Super Cute Erin!
x. person that's called you = Tara
x. tv show you've watched = Law and Order
x. person you were thinking of = Erin


do...
x. you have a bf or gf = Yes
x. you have a crush on someone = Crush? Not really.
x. you wish you could live somewhere else = New Orleans, or London
x. you think about suicide = Not about mine
x. others find you attractive = Erin does... But I don't
x. you want more piercings = Ehh, not really
x. you want more tattoos = Possibly, but Erin doesn't like them, and my Dad would disown me
x. you drink = Nope, never had
x. you like cleaning = Yes but only things that are really dirty
x. you like roller coasters = Never
x. you write in cursive or print = Cursive
x. you carry a donor card = On my license.. i'm a doner, if that's what your asking


for or against
x. long distance relationships = I'm in one some of the time
x. using someone = No, using people is underhanded
x. suicide = No, it's never an option
x. killing people = Against.
x. teenage smoking = Against.
x. doing drugs = Against.
x. premarital sex = :)
x. driving drunk = Against.
x. gay/lesbian relationships = For


favorites
x. food = Hot Wings
x. song = Pyramid Song
x. thing to do = Zone
x. thing to talk about = Music
x. sports = Boxing, Kickboxing, Mui Tai, martial arts, violence
x. drinks = Milk
x. clothes = Jeans, and Old Navy
x. movies = GhostBusters, PayBack, Yellow Sub
x. bands = Bela Fleck and the Flecktones
x. books = Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy
x. holiday = All Hallows Eve
x. cars = Aston Martin DB5
x. ever cried over a girl or boy = Yup.
x. ever lied to someone = Yes.
x. ever been in a fist fight = Well, at Karate
x. ever been arrested = Nope
x. shampoo do you use = Whatever is there
x. perfume/cologne do you use = Nautica - Lattitude Longitude
x. shoes do you wear = Flip Flops
x. are you scared of = Being Alone

The reason I suffer great afflictions is because I have a body; If I had no body, what affliction could I suffer?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home