Tuesday, April 15, 2003

Aight! My comments box's have returned to me! So now none of you have any good reasons to not leave me some comments... Today actually hasn't been going to bad.. conducting went well... work was work, instrumental lit was boring as crap.. So now all i've left is to do this repair clinic, which if you recall is what I was looking forward to today! Now if I survive my presentation tomorrow, along with class piano... to week should be mostly cake from there on out! I hope anyway, hard to say really... so tomorrow is the last of the rough... All I really want to do is see Erin, I miss her so much... it's just been way way too long since i've gotten to see her, I do not like being depraved of her...

I'm listening to James Brown, then i'm going right back to the beatles... but James Brown was just dying to be played... I mean come on people, it's James Brown!

I wonder how long this is going to run tonight? Maybe i'll blog Even ANOTHER TIME! Before today is done... who knows maybe even twice... I hope your reading frequently, because you can really get behind if you lay off a few days.. Still looking forward to doing percussion next year.. But i'm glad it's easter break time, a four day weekend will be nice, maybe 5 if tuesday really is dutchmen day... Which it appears it's going to be... Stupid, Stupid, Stupid, almost as dumb as Spring Arts (Cherry Blossom Festival).

Ok, so you CAN leave comments... So if you don't, I'll cry... Austin, I'll have your Tabasco for you.. and yes, it is aged to perfection.

There might be flies, buzzin round your eyes.. but there ain't no flies on me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home