Tuesday, April 15, 2003

Ok, So my comment bars still aren't working.... i'll probably give the site another day or two and hopefully it'll come back to life... if it doesn't... then I will work twoards getting a new comment bar up! So I guess for the moment I can't really yell at you for not leaving comments... but I can yell at you for never sending me any E-mail... Dstief@lvc.edu it's very disheartening to check my e-mail in the morning and get nothing but junk mail... So there, since you can't comment... you can send the E-mails... ok.. that was a brief post for you... I've got a busy day... classes, work, theory project to prep for, and the big instrument repair clinic tonight... full day for me... I'm really looking forward to anything other than the clinic... So there you go... busy day, that I'd just rather not do..

This week better get on the move...

Look at life from your own perspective.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home