Monday, April 14, 2003

So i'm going to start this blog with an apology to my dear roommates... I get frustrated and often say things I don't mean.. and all around act like a jackass.. I know here in my blog I tend to complain about them alot.. but overall they're really great guys.. and so often I focus on the negatives instead of the positives... I thought about erasing my previous rants.. but that would only be forgetting problems.. which doesn't fix them... so if you happen to read this guys.. I'm sorry i'm not always the easiest person to live with...

So on a happier note, I talked to Bob Nowak the percussion instructor here at school.. and he's agreed to give me Latin and other world percussion lessons next year..which should be really hip.. I've always been fasinated with extraneous percussion instruments... and now i'll get a chance to be officially trained in how to use them.. which just makes me happy as crap... So i'm really excited about that... Since last night i've been listening to beatles, beatles, beatles as I so often get in the mood to do... there just isn't anything like them...

My lesson got cancelled so minus work i'm pretty much done for the day.. which is really hip... Now the only thing I really need to make today good would be too get to talk to Erin... It's just been too long.. and I miss her, just way too much...

Aim Is acting weird keeps shutting off.. kinda disturbing... I hope it normalizes

K.. that's it for the moment.. there very well could be more later.. still alot of monday left..

I'm fixing a hole where the rain in.. and stops my mind from wandering where it will go...
I'm filling the cracks that ran throught the door.. and kept my mind from wandering where it will go...
and it really doesn't matter if i'm wrong i'm right
where I belong in right
where I belong

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home