Monday, April 07, 2003

Ok, So I've been giving you a lot of little tiny posts here and there and cheating you out of the really good long novella style blogs I usually banter about on... Well Sorry, i'm not really all that interesting of a person... But now that my birthday has been over for 1 and a half minutes, I feel it is time to sit down and really look back.. Ok just kidding, i'm not going to make you sit through that... This birthday did however make me realize how great of friends I truely have... Not only did they all get me really awsome meaningful presents... but they did so without me throwing a party and inviting them and thus making it obligatory... if that's even a word.. No I found my self on the recieving end of some honest from the heart well thoughtout gift giving.... And you know that feels really nice.... Now I'm not quite settled yet though..... because my mother in law (Well soon to be Mother in Law) has apperently sent me a present in the mail.. Although... It hasn't arrived yet..... I have NO CLUE what it is... and well, that's making me jittery for it to get here.. I'm not a surprize person... I want to know things!! I'm nosey like that! I thought I had a good guess, well it was a good guess, but Erin informed me that it wasn't right... as to what it was..... So now i'm stumped...... Anticipation stinks... Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutt I guess that's part of the fun... I guess..... Ohh well, My Wacom tablet has completly replaced my mouse, I don't think i'll ever use a mouse at my computer again... With the exception of maybe the Wacom Mouse... So i'm going to send my nifty lazer eye mouse back home, it'll be happier there on that nifty fast computer of my dad's anyway... where it can roam free in a mousy fast processor wonderland! Ohh and if anyone is reading this and is feeling bad for forgetting my birthday... get me a jar of tabasco habernero sauce try www.tabasco.com for that one... I think it might have even more kick than my normal stuff! Crazy... On that note, I belive I've burnt off at least half of my taste buds... things that other people find sourchingly hot, I find to have a nice mild flavor to them... This is not good! Has my love of spicy food become parallell in signifigace to a drug addiction! Sure a teaspoon of tabasco will do it for me now... but what happens when just a teaspoon isn't enough... what about when I start needing stronger hotter sauces to get myself to that nose running, eye watering high! Will I start selling all my personal possessions to be able to afford more hot sauce! Am I stuck in a dangerous spriral that will leave me homeless drinking tabasco straight from the bottle! Dreary days are ahead I fear.....

Ok.. hehe, don't know where that came from, but I was serious about hot stuff not being all that hot to me... Ohh well for now, pour it on your pizza and raise that pizza high! For I love tabasco and I am proud! Or at least, well fed.... Speaking of which, I need to hit the gym more, and the cafeteria less... I have a spare tire that is just too big... I mean would it be all that much to ask for me to be really buff, and hot, and like... not fat? I don't think so, why does my body dissagree? If anybody needs like an extra 100 pounds of fat... let me know, I'm donating free of charge... I'm not in terrible shape, i'm hardly obese... but I could definentally be more physically fit, and ALOT nicer to look at... and some bulging muscles would be nice too... This is a for me thing... It's not like I have to impress oodles of girls... there is only one girl I feel a need to impress and that's my mom....... UMMM NO it's Erin of course! And I know she loves me how I am... but I bet she'd love me if I was 50 pounds lighter and had some ripples instead of rolls! Ohh well, just a dream for now...but Man I hope it's an eventual reality... and what with me feeling older by the minute...Yeah i'm offically 20 now, although (especially with my current back problem) I feel like i'm 40... I'd just rather get in shape now, before i'm way to old to stand a fighting chance of ever looking good... This summer, but starting now, snow on the ground or not... I WILL loose 50 pounds... and gain a proportional amount of muscle perferably, in my shoulders, back, chest and arms..... This needs to be done... not for anyone but me... So if you see me going for a cookie, slap my hand.... if I should be in the gym or the Dojo, kick my ass and get me moving... I just can't take looking like this anymore! So there! Stick that in your blunt and smoke it!

Ok your quote for tonight is out of a comic book.... but it's hardcore taoism trust me...

Act without doing
Work without effort
Think of the small as large
and the few as many
Accomplish the greak task
by a series of small acts
The true master doesn't try to be powerful
Thus, he is truely powerful

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home