Wednesday, April 02, 2003

Ok... So things are really great, but they aren't horrible either... I realized I have done any taoist reading or study in a while... although I still see Taoism all over the place in the every day world... I need to clean up this work environment again... Un-packin from New Oreleans left this place pretty wrecked... So cleaning it is tonight... Maybe they'll pull a one two punch and make Dutchmen Day tomorrow... I wouldn't mind no Modern Latin America! But who knows... You'd think that if The new Radiohead CD (which rocks) could leak, the true date of Dutchmen Day could too!!! Why aren't I an organized person!!! I dislike mess and love cleaning but here I sit in eternal Clutter! I'm one messed up cookie! But who isn't? The messed up cookies in this world are what make it such a great place to be... Taoism.. I'm really starting to remember why I like it's teachings so much... smart stuff.. Ok, I was going to type more right now... but frankly... this mess needs to be dealt with immediatly!! I will write again when I've conquered!

DOWN WITH MY CLUTTER!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home