Wednesday, April 02, 2003

Well... No Dutchmen day for me today... Nope, Janice I know I know, you told me so... Well Pooh... But it wasn't a bad day anyway... nothing terribly exciting and pretty easy for a wednesday... So all I really have to live through yet is Thursday and Friday! And then I'll get to see my Erin! It's getting so close, and i'm getting really excited because I miss her so crazy much you just wouldn't belive it! Well maybe you would, I guess I talk about her alot.... But TOO BAD, she's my Baby and This is my Site, and I'll Talk about her as much as I want too! So there!

Dear friends, Let me tell you about a miraculous liquid... Since 1868 the adventurous flavor of TABASCO Sauce has fired up generation of thrill seekers... Itss all natural ingredients and unique aging process in white oak barrels keep TABASCO on the culinary cutting edge.... So thank you Mcllhenny Company for making our would a spicier place! And remember TABASCO tastes great on EVERYTHING! No lie... I love the stuff

Ok Now I know I mentioned it previously, but I have obtained a copy of the new Radiohead Album out in June.. and frankly.. It's the best album i've heard in a long long long time... I absolutally love it... It's laying rock down like only Radiohead can... If you'd like to experience some of it... please just contact me... I'd be glad to introduce you to the only hope for Rock... Ahhhhhhhhhhh so good...

So is Mint Tea... God bless Mint Tea, so Minty, so Tea... very nice... I'm glad to live near a Turkey hill... and on that note! Next year Me, Dan Melius, Brandon Rubenik, and John Feather have secured ourselves an apartment in Derikson A!!! Yeah for A kitchen, High Ceilings, our own bathroom, parking out back... and being signifigantly closer to Turkey Hill!! Ohh an a living room to properly set up my surround sound... Yeah... I'm definentally ready for next yeat... If only I survive this one!..

My drawings have really been pretty decent lately.. I'm alsmot pleased with some of my artwork.. I still have so much that needs to be better... But i'm definentally getting there... Little by little... which I suppose is the best way to go about doing these things... I've definentally lost my stub of a 4H pencil though... one second I had it, the next it was gone!!! I have no clue where or how or why... But I miss it... So for now i'm making due with my 2H, and much to my dismay an F.... But ohh well, i'm making due until I can replace them...

I'm kinda excited about what my parents might get me for my birthday, i've mentioned a sub-woofer for my surround sound... and i've STRONGLY mentioned a Wacom Tablet for my computer... then I could really start doing some of my drawing right on my PC!! Well wouldn't that be nifty!! Intrigued? Want to know more about Wacom Tablets? Try here... http://www.wacom.com/index2.cfm They are very very neat!

Well i've got to be getting to work... some of you have been asking questions (although nothing, deep, intriguing, or thoughful) but a question is a question and I am grateful for them! So keep em coming folks!! Thanks a bunch, You know I love all y'all

You cannot love without giving.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home