Monday, April 07, 2003

Ok, it's almost three O'clock i'm tired as crap, There is a reason for this though, i'll give you the full story tomorrow, but so as to not leave you hanging, here is the sparknotes of my day...

Get present from lindsAy at church - good
Lunch at Chi-Chi's - good
parent's make me feel like crap - bad
wacom tablet doesn't work right and computer spazzes out - bad
Dan Melius and Janice buy me Bruce Lee Box set - Super good!
I don't get to call Erin at all - bad
Erase harddrive - bad, but computer and wacom work great - good
three o'clock in the morning - bad
Back feels better - good
class at 9 - bad

that's an even five for five... not too hot, that's a 50 percent

sigh.......I have the best worst life ever! I'll give a full account tomorrow

You can tell ones worth by the friends he keeps...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home