Saturday, April 05, 2003

Ahhh.. Well that hot shower I said about really helped, and the heat pad on my back now it grinding away at that knot... but my back still hurts... I really wish I knew what I did to it.. I'm not accoustomed to feeling so broken down!

On an upside I got birthday presents Galore today! Erin got me a Jigundous Drawing pad and a brand new 4H Pencil (which is so totally perfect and awsome) She also got me some more incense sticks and a real burner for them! I don't have to use a 2x4 with a hole in it anymore! Thanks Sweetie, You know all the right things to get me! My parents also took me out shopping to decide on a gift... So they got me the Wacom Graphire2, which for those of you not familiar with Wacom tablets is a pad about the size of a mousepad that plugs into your computer, and comes with a special pen that you write on the pad and
!MAGIC! It writes on the screen! This is especially cool for working in paint programs and photoshop... It also doubles as a mouse, and has a wireless mouse with it (in case you don't feel like using the pen I guess) Ethier way, for my birthday not being till Monday, i've been pulling in some super cool stuff! Well, it's late and i've got presents to play with... I might Update tomorrow.. but possibly not till I get back to school! So keep your eyes on the screen!

Thanks for a great weekend Hunny, I'm so glad you could come see me! It was just the pickme up I needed! You always make me so happy!! (that was for Erin, so if your not Erin sorry, you didn't really have to read that)

Want to know more about Wacom tablets? try www.Wacom.com pretty cut and dry huh?
as an extra note, www.explodingdog.com is done using a Wacom tablet and is where I heard about the darn things in the first place!! So how bout that! Small world..

Don't do it because you have to, Don't do it because you should, Don't do it because it's the right thing to do... The only way it will be worthwhile, is if you do because you WANT to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home