Wednesday, April 09, 2003

Righty, I suppose you folks are going to want an update... As usually thank you those of you who leave comments, the rest of you, thanks for at least visiting!
So it's been a fairly good day, nothing too exciting... ohh Except of course I got a the gift I was waiting for from my future mother, father, and brother in law! and Crap if i'm not a good guesser because I was right... It's a gift certificate to Gold's Gym... Now For me that is really cool.. Not only would I want a Gym Membership there anyway... but Erin (being from a family that is extreamly lucky) won a two year membership there at a bridal show... which she got into free since she's engaged to me!! Yippie! So, what does all this mean? Well, sillys! It means that this summer I can go to the gym and work out WITH ERIN! How much is that going to rock?! I mean seriously, I wasn't all that much looking forward to this summer... but now i'm all pumped up for it! both mentally, and eventually Physically! This could not have come at a better time either.. I'm as I stated previously in desperate need to get in shape.. it's practically an obsession people... But i'm not all that motivated of an individual so it becomes difficult! Well, Thanks to this awsome gift that all can change... since I have Erin to Kick my butt... Not only will I have no good excuse to NOT go to the Gym... But I'll have someone there to keep me motivated to work hard while I am there... Get it now? This gift really rocks... which I think brings the total up to every single gift I got this birthday was totally awsome! Talk about having a good birthday whooo wee! I'll tell yah... it's some rockin stuff.. Totally rocking...

Now I think I plugged the movie Amelie in a previous blog... so now i'm going to plug the soundtrack, I fell in love with the music of this movie instantly upon watching the film, it's haunting and cryptic.. and with the exception of March of the Monsters.... Fairly happy music even amongst the hauntingnessness..... Anywho, I really like it... wanna hear some of it? Come visit me, or talk to me on ye old IM... or just get the Cd for yourself for Pete's Sake... Lazy people...

Aight... It's late and I want to get a shower before I hit the Hey... Or at least before I go to sleep... you know... So I'm going to leave this at this, and not even get into that.. Wink Wink Nudge Nudge Know what I mean, Know what I mean? Ohhh Say no more Squire! Say - No - More!

Don't Major in minor things... Or you will surly diminish! (Ouch ok, so it was a good quote till I added that last music major pun.. i'm so sorry.. it's to late for me to think too deep... I hope you have a good night anyway!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home