Thursday, April 10, 2003

Ok... So Music history and lit has put me in this indian classical, hindu music mood... and i've found this hindu pop song.. the best I can describe it is the Hindu Ace of Base... but it rocks.. I really love it... the Hindu scale and vocal style is just really cool... and being pop this has a really catchy groove... it's just cool... I doubt you're interested in hearing it.. but if you would happen to be let me know! I'd be more than happy to play it for you...

So i've got crap loads of free time this weekend... because of choir rehersals, jazz concerts, and choir concerts i'm not really going to get to go home.. But I will get a chance to clean my living space and do some laundry!! How cool will that be! Let me just tell you... I've unfortunatlly not had the time too keep this area around me from turning to total crap... it's really just completly disgusting on all sides... I kinda have to bury myself here in the middle of it just to type this... and use my computer.. I miss my Erin... But i'll get to see her NEXT weekend... it just seems to be a very long time from now.. I miss her so much.. I can't wait till this summer when we can spend more than 2 days a week every once and again together... We have some serious catching up to do! But it's all good.. we'll be able to go to the gym everyday, and maybe do some drawing together... it'll be fun!!!

I also want to spend some time working on my sax project for Music theory class... I'm doing Sax overtones, multiphonics.. and I may slip in some sub-tone and quarter tones... I'm not sure where to find examples of them though! It's crazy... So I need to practice that a bit too.... So it's five thirty and I can't find anyone going to dinner, I hope I don't end up eating alone.. I really hate that... Most of the time i'd rather just not eat then eat by myself... Eating is a social activity.. It shouldn't be done alone...

K, i'm creativly stumped for the moment...
I'll get back to you...

Look at me, i'm dancing like a monkey!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home