Tuesday, April 22, 2003

Well Today was Dutchmen Day... although by the time I write this today will actually be tomorrow, and today will only seem as if yesterday... Right :)

And what do you know we hit 300!!!!! and who is the lucky one! Why my own super-sweet wonderful angel, ERIN! Yippie! I'm glad you read it sweetie....yes you get a prize! You can have any prize you want... just let me know! I love you soo much... I can't wait till summer when we can spend lots of time together... It'll be wicked pisser.

As for Cyber-wispering, No one has wispered anything interesting to me.. so I agree unless it's actually private allow everyone to read and share in it's MAJESY! Erin should get in on the feedback... She's a busy girl though and just that she reads at all is impressive to me... If she wanted I could make it possible for her to CO-post on here... she wouldn't have to alot.. but if she's interested I'd love to make her apart of it!! :) Your so cute sweetie. We used tit up here alot last year... but it didn't catch on real well.. offended most of the girls.
Hmmm... Complaint box... novel idea... I may have to look into making something as such available... People don't enjoy commenting... but people LOVE complaining... how nice...

K, Kung Fu Chaos is a hit with me and bachman anyway, no one else has played yet... Melius, a member of Markelsaurus whom totally rocked hard-core today, also got Guilty Gear X2 a very excellent fighting game.... very intense very anime, very I like it... I really put off doing any work today, and it's late and I should go to bed... tomorrow is really going to bite me in the butt I tell yah.. I miss Erin... I can't wait too see her again.. I guess that's apperent because i've been saying it alot.. but I think about her all the time, and if you want to complain about it... to bad... she's me top priority... and always will be...

My wrists (supposedly afflicted with tendonitis) although had been feeling better, as of late, they ache like you wouldn't belive.. I can't even lay my head on my right arm (which I usually do to sleep) without my whole arm throwing shit fits... it's really getting bad... all my button mashing on game controllers hasn't helped either... I don't really want to go see the good Doctor again... but I may have too if it persists.

Simple things are beautiful

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home