Wednesday, April 23, 2003

Itsa wednesday, and I only have 5 days of classes yet, then juries and finals... which are probably going to stress me out beyond recognition, but that's ok... I can handle it... Can you?? Last night we watched the Beatles Movie, HELP, it was enjoyable, Although I didn't enjoy it as much as Yellow Sub, I'd put it about on par with Hard days night... It's certainly wierder, but I dunno... Nothing has beat yellow sub in my book yet... We're going to take a stab at our final beatles video pick tonight, Magical Mystery Tour... So it could still steal first place... but It's going to be difficult... We'll see, it's also a wings night, so video games, wings, a beatles movie, and my best friends...... man if only erin could come it'd be the best thing ever... even so, it's by far the coolest time i'll have without erin around... I miss her so much.. but I probably won't get to see her till her finals are over... She's a good student, and that's what makes her super smart, and me, average at best... But it's all good... Ok, my wrists really hurt, and I don't feel like typing anymore... Leave some comments ask some questions... after some wings, and the beatles.... i'm sure i'll come and blog again!!! Yes sir, yes sir...

Simply because he does not compete, no one can compete with him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home