Saturday, May 03, 2003

Well, I did rather poorly on the written part of my conducting final... thank goodness I got an A- on the actual conducting part of the conducting final... Hopefully my grade won't be too low.. I dunno...I'm just really stressed out super bad...... I think I really need school to be over, and I REALLY REALLY need to see Erin... I don't think she realized how much I really do miss her and need her... and well.. that's not helping my stress level at all either... but ohh well.. I don't have anything for at least a little while now... Only one real tough final coming up yet... and a joke of a final.. and to get my composition project done.. I still need to find a job.. but I should hopefully be able to find something in the first week or so of summer break.... We got to see our new dorm room/full size apartment for next year! It's absolutally amazing... Our own Washer, Dryer, Full Size refridgerator, stove and oven, our own bathroom.. 12 foot ceilings and more room than we're going to know what to do with.. Hopefully I can keep it from getting as messy as this pig sty... I've been listening to alot and alot and alot of beatles even more than usual.... I dunno.... Just something about them... I don't think i'll ever get sick of them... I suppose no one else does either... Ahh... I'm tired... Not like sleepy tired, but just tired, no will to do anything tired... Like I need a super good summer break, because if it isn't good i'm going to cry then i'm just going to keel over and give up....You know... I still don't have a whole lot interesting to say... Maybe going to play some videogames tonight.. don't know for sure.. Wish I could see Erin... not till friday, I don't want to interrupt her studying... so I'm going to go wander around and sit right here..... and think of something to do...

No news is no news

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home