Sunday, April 27, 2003

Ok the weekend is dull... I don't like dull weekends.. Dan and Janice came and visited me a bit on saturday... but other than that... it's just been a boring weekend... I saw the Dover High School Band concert satuday night as well... they sound really good this year... I came back to school early... hoping to get some work done, and not be so bored... I actually completed a composition so that was good... I need to do some minor things to that one, and one other one that's pretty much done... then those will be complete... but I still have so much to get done for that class before the end of school... It's kinda irritating although it's probably more fun than anything else I have to do... I'm not positive but I think I have a Saturday Final... that really sucks... I don't want to have a final on a saturday... I've mentioned before most of my finals are really going to stink... I really need to sit down and figure out what time I have everything so I don't forget... Grrr Why can't school just be over... I miss Erin so much... The only reason I can't see her is finals... So there is another reason I HATE FINALS.

I also have to find a summer job.. and soon.. time is running out.. I just don't really know where to look... I'm thinking I'd maybe like to find something involving Data entry... hopefully I could just sit around with my minidisk player listening to music as I sit and type and type whatever information my employer needs to be typed... Sure it wouldn't do much good for my wrists... but it's my wallet i'm more concerned with than my wrists...

I started reading the Bahadva Gita.. it's pretty good so far.. It's very interesting the logic it presents... very interesting.. hard to describe though.... Well I've gotten plenty of hits.. but no comments... So I hope your all having a better Weekend than yours Truely... Guess I'll go do that finals look up thing...

When you arrive, you will know you are there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home