Wednesday, April 30, 2003

I see, I don't post and you comment... I do and you don't... Sigh.. I'm never going to win... speaking of me not winning, I totally sucked on my Percussion final.. i'm so dumb... I'll be super lucky to get a c- in that class now... I hope I do better in everything else.... or else I might as well just drop outta school... because i'll never get the GPA to be able to student teach... A few good things happened today... I got to talk to Erin for more than a few minutes... it was really nice... but I can't wait too see her.. I miss her so much.... it's just been too long without her.. It'll be three weeks! Still another week from tomorrow till I get to see her! :( Gosh I miss her... the other good thing was David Yingers Recital.. it was absolutatlly incredible... from a Super Funk version Well you Needed to excellent arrangements of spain, harlem nocturne, giant steps........ it was all good... there was even a tune that although Wasn't Sydeea's Song Flute, they made alot of references too it.. I just really loved it.... it raised my spirits... doing good on my piano proficency and juries would REALLY make my day tomorrow though....... OK I need to cut this short... I need to shower then get RIGHT to bed! I need to play piano at 9 tomorrow! it just isn't right!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home