Wednesday, September 10, 2003

Wow what a day, or I guess I should say what a night! holy geezu, craziness, I started practicing around 8 and didn't finish till I had jazz band at 10 that totals 3 hours of playing today and you know what? It was GREAT, super fantastic I tell you, I think my playing is at a whole new level and i'm really loving it... I don't know what did it, but everything is just there, I hope I can keep this up all year, because I think I could really push myself to a new limit, which would be really cool.. most excellent indeed.... i'm really starting to feel like I know what i'm doing when i'm playing and that feeling is really really good.. It's so nice to finally feel like i'm getting it... I think all the listening i've been doin is paying off, i've been sucking up jazz like a sponge, just listening... it's so nice..
The only bad thing today is that my Erin is sick... :( that makes me unhappy, I so wish I could go take care of her, I want to be able to be there for her, but we are just too busy and too far away, if she lets me i'll probably try to visit anyway, but anyway, I love you sweetie, and hope your feeling better! Lots of Rest, and Liquids, and remember you promised to miss class if your not feeling better! You PROMISED! I love you so much, :)
Other than that, it's late, but i've updated like I said... And hopefully my blog and my playing will be more constant from here on out... I might even start taking it home on weekends that i'm not going to see erin, wouldn't that be incredible! I mean i'm good, or ok at least, but I want to be great... and I think i'm finally on the right track, it's such a nice feeling!

Every picture has it's shadows, and it has it's source of light...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home