Thursday, June 26, 2003

Well, I'm assuming at this point that it's only you Dan Mealius, and you Janice Powell who are reading my little endevor... and I miss you both very very much... I hope your lives are what they are...

So I saw The Matrix Reloaded again tonight, It was a last minute descision I was going to be done work when it started, it was the last showing, and I really have nothing better to do tonight... So it was quite enjoyable I think even more this time, because I knew when to anticipate cool stuff, and when to kind of go into, movie watching auto-piolot (I.E Zion Orgy).
But beyond that, I think for those few of you who read my little posts, A good laugh is in order... see, those of you who know me well (or too well as the case may be) know that i'm a hairy man... Including a few unsightly patches of back hair, well in a very un-masculing way I let Erin wax my back today, and yes it hurt like hell, and yes I whinned like a baby... but it's ok because my back is nifty smooth, and looking hot for the beach... ohh yes forgot to mention the beach... this sunday, and going through wednesday, I will be taking a beach vacation with erin's Family, It could prove to be a most enjoyable time, It's only a shame I work every single day untill we leave... but ohh well, the anticipation is half the fun? Right? Right. Ok... So i'll continue my sporadic posts thanks for reading :)

The grass is only as green as you think it is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home