Saturday, May 17, 2003

Things are doing better, last night at the hospital fete book thingy I bought all of ian fleming's james bond novels thanks too the keen eyes of my sweetie... Today I also planted my herb garden... I'm not really in the mood to type too much right now... but i'll try to get a full report of Dan like activity up soon... I also got some good philosophy books, so I'll be able to start finding some good wisdom for the bottom of these typolitical thingies I do... I'm still jobless and this is bad... but monday I start going to Gold's Gym and trying really hard to not be fat anymore, so that good! I need someplace to go with all these books! How crazy! K... I Gonna go

Got to admit it's getting better, a little better, all the time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home