Friday, May 09, 2003

Yippie! Me so happy! I got to see Erin Finally! It was the best day ever.. I love my sweetheart! I so happy... I'm not convinced too many people are still reading this.. but thank you very much if you are... Dan or Janice if you read this, me and Erin can come tuesday... but I need a time, and directions... We're looking forward to it! Ok... I've got kenpo early tomorrow... feeling rather tired am I.. To bed I'm going to go... about half of my grades have been released... so far i'm pleased... but I still have the heavy hitters to go... we'll have to wait and see... GPA is on the fence... But we'll see... I still haven't unpacked most of my stuff... Ohh well what can you do.. Life I think is going to get pretty hum-drum.. I mean i'm going to be having a great time with Erin... It's just hard to say... I still haven't found a job yet.. but I will continue to post on this my dear bloggy... as often as possible... or as nessisary.. So hopefully you'll keep reading... even if you have to connect with a modem.. HEY I'M DOING IT TOO! It's no excuse... and for all you cable users... Dan... Erin... You better still read this... especially since your my best friend and my fiancee... HA!
Bed for me, Me thinks

Are you feeling the feeling that I`m feeling
Dreams are like fish you gots to keep on reeling

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home