Thursday, May 08, 2003

Well i'm floored... me good buddy Melius just gave me the news that I made our school's Chamber choir for next year.. That's the top of the line choir.. like a group of 20 some people out of the whole lot... i'm really excited... Melius made it too..we're both singing bass... It's going to rock... i'm all wound up... I'm also home I think it might be worth mentioning... Thank goodness I unpacked all my essential stuff last night... Sterio, Tv, X-box, computer... yah know.. the essentials... because now it's just plain raining... and there is no way i'm going to unpack all this crap in the rain... it just isn't going to happen... So I'm just going to start organizing all the stuff I do have in here... and paitiently wait.. because TOMORROW I GET TO SEE ERIN! Which is just going to make me the happiest little piece of shit in the world... there is no body home... and I do so enjoy the rain.. So i've put some Stan Getz on the surround... opened my windows and I'm just having a really really really good day.. Once I see Erin.. My life will be complete! Don't worry Janice and Dan I'll see you guys soon! You won't even know i'm gone, then next school year we'll all be living in the same vicinedy.. ;;; if that's a word.. werd....

HAHAH... Chamber Choir and soon seeing girlfriend makes Dan a Happy Boy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home