Friday, June 13, 2003

Working at the movie theatre is really nice, I'm ushering pretty much full time, which I completly love, and being there keeps me away from food... which is a good thing... the ONLY down side is that I don't get to see Erin as often, In fact almost not at all this weekend which really makes me pretty sad... but we watched our first free movie last night, Matrix reloaded, which I might add I completly loved. I thought the fighting was just downright cool, the philosophy parts, sorry austin, I don't think they were too much, I throughly enjoyed them... the only part I didn't like was the gigantic like Zion rave party, and neo and trinity doing the nasty, because, well, trinity is nasty, and I didn't want to see that... other than that, I loved it.. .I really did... I just scratched my back with a pen.. and I didn't realize it was open.. So I might have pen all over my back... I need to go to bed... i'm sleepy... Erin if by any slim chance you read this... I love you alot, and I miss you like crazy.

It's not what choice you make, it's why you made the choice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home