Monday, May 19, 2003

Boring Boring Boring... It's so nice to be bored... I'm still unemployed, but tomorrow I have an interview at a place i've never heard of to get a job doing i'm not sure what yet... so it'll probably be unpleasant! Ahhh Summer, Is it time for school yet? At least I got to go to the gym with Erin today and signed up for my summer membership... felt half good/half tiring to work out again... made me realize how out of shape i've gotten... hopefully the gym membership will help to fix that... hopefully, I'd like to be buff for next school year... me and Erin are helping each other stay on track, it's really nice... I'm the mean time i've still got to find a job, and find a place to go with all my freaking books... I mean I like to read but this is getting obnoxious... so everyone I know is home from school... that's probably why it seems that next to no one is reading this... boy your all going to have alot of reading to do to catch up when summer is over... but don't say I didn't warn you... No Fast internet is NO excuse!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home