Monday, May 26, 2003

Ok Ok I know it's been more than a full week since I last updated! So much fun stuff going on right? Well mostly... I got that job I interviewed for, it was selling kirby vacume cleaners.. I would be making a minimum of 400 dollars a week... but tomorrow morning i'm going to go quit my new found job... something about 6 days a week, and most likely more than 40 hours a week... Just too much.. all the money in the world just wouldn't mean a thing to me if I didn't have time to spend with Erin... It's the only thing that I need over the summer, my time with Erin... So i'm jobless again... and the funds get lower all the time, it's ok, i'm impoverished, but i'm happy.. and to me that's what really matters right!? Damn Right... So maybe now that it's this late in the game my parents will settle for me just getting a part-time job, or two.. instead of all out full time employment... that's be nice... sure it probably wouldn't do much more than pay the bills.. but money isn't all that important to me... I hope everyone's summers are going well... Minus the time i've gotten to spend with Erin mine is nothing to brag about... We took memorial day weekend off from the gym, partly because they were closed, and ate WAY too much... so now the holiday is over and we're going to go back full power... full power, I gaurantee.. Umm minus me getting a job and realizing that i'd rather die than do it.. this week hasn't been too exciting... Ok.. I have some sluggy to read.. i'll try to keep you better updated... I promise, I really do! I swear!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home