Saturday, July 19, 2003

Ok fun night, first off, let me just say we enjoy kicking inpolite punks out of the theatre, so I have this group of city kids right... we tell them they can't go in because they don't have ID yadda yadda yadda, So they're kinda sitting around in the lobby all pissed off because of this, and I see them try and make a break to sneak into the theatre, so I(very tired and irritable at this point)Tell them to get out of the theatre because they aren't going to see anything tonight. So that's all good now they're really pissed but they leave. So when I leave later they're all in the parking lot, start yellin at me, but I act like I haven't heard a thing and just walk on by. So then they start following me in there car.. My first impulse was to just pull over and if they wanted to Go, Just throwing down and letting them have it... instead I figured a bunch of city kids wouldn't be comfortable in the woods so I took the back roads home and they chicked out and gave up quick. Kinda a shame, I was looking forward to dealing out an ass whoopin... ohh well, better off without a fight I guess...

so that was my little adventure everything else is just so fresh so clean, cause there ain't no body dope as me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home