Tuesday, July 15, 2003

Ok, wow sorry I guess I haven't posted in forever but that's ok... Let's see catch up list I think would be appropriate.

Beach with Erin - Super Rockin
Car breaking down alot and needing new tires and fuel injectors and god knows what else - Very Bad
Enter the Matrix videogame - Excellent
The Animatrix - Dually Excellent
The League of extrodanary Gentleman - Excellent and Sean Connery is still the hottest man in the world even at 72
Not having much time for the gym - Bad and Dare I say Flabby?
Terminator 3 - Excellent and Not Flabby (obviously Arnold has been going to the Gym more than me)
Start of Marching Band Camp - Fun
Loosing time with Erin to Marching Band Camp - Bad
Food Dehydrator and a recipie for Beef Jerky - Highest hopes for a good on this one
Not updating my blog much - very bad
Lack of motivation to clean my room - bad and messy
School costing me over 3,000 dollars more this semester - bad
School and Car putting my finances out of bussiness - stressful
New Uncensored episodes of Ren and Stimpy - Probablly not good, but funny anyway
Parents rubbing dying finances in my face 24/7 - Very Stressful
Brandon M. from work having a theological mind - Excellent for my conversational enjoyment
Temperature in our house - bad and dare I say sweaty
Jannie's blog working again - Good
Leaving for Maine in about a week - excellent
New "Chair pillow" for my room - Comfy
Seeing Erin - WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY BEYOND GOOD - Dare I say Bliss

There that should catch you up a bit, I think. any questions? Comments? Fresh interpertations of classic literature? Then leave a comment!

It is nothing to look at, and nothing to hear, but when used proves inexhaustible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home