Sunday, November 23, 2003

So yeah, as i'm sure you could tell the small jazz concert went very well... I'd even say it went two three or four steps above very well... it just totally rocked to be honest... So that makes me happy.

My Juries went well no sweat... I mean, my classical piece didn't completly fall apart... but my jazz, sigh... I got to play My Funny Valentine, which is such a great song... So it played really well, and I hope since it's the last thing I played it left a lasting impression.. granted, it was just a jury.

Other than that, not a whole lot going on... Have some work to get done... Only 2 and a half days until thanksgiving thank god... At this point I really really miss Erin, and this break is just going to be so wonderful... I can't wait to see her... I really need to... and cuddle alot too... Yeah, definentally need some cuddling..

So that's that. blech.. Don't make me do work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home