Friday, November 21, 2003

So today was thursday, and overall it was kinda dull... we played some pool in the evening and that was good... but overall it was a mostly boring day.. However tomorrow is the Small Jazz Concert, and I FINALLY get to wear the jacket i've been saving all summer... I think I might even lost enough weight to look good in it :) boy I hope I look good in it... I should run to wal-mart though and buy some shoe polish... maybe one of my ever helpful roomies will have some, it's just so hard to tell...

As I said last night, today was my anniversary, and I didn't get to see, or talk to Erin much... but that's ok, because it's almost thanksgiving break and we're going to have a really super fun time, I know it, I just know it! Maybe i'll even pitch my Erin into some furniture :)

Really overall, today was just a transition day... for tomorrow, which i'm excited, really excited... really super excited, if Salamander Roadkill is as turned on as they were yesterday... wow, it's going to be a mad crazy concert... I can't wait...

So it's off to bed... It's a sitar music night... so i'm going to listen to sitar music, maybe meditate a little bit... yeah... sleep... good

Does anyone read this? I know you do sweetie :) but if anyone who i'm not going to marry reads this.. could you leave a comment? i'd really like it... I really really would... :) thanks...

I LOVE YOU SWEETIE, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home