Sunday, November 16, 2003

Another busy week ahead of me and what am I doing? Staying up too late is what I'm doing, and it just isn't good... there is nothing that is a good idea about this? so why don't I go to bed you ask? I dunno, i'm kinda like an insomniac... except I can sleep... I think I have ADHD (which is the modern term for ADD for all you non child physcology class taking people) and i'm too easily distracted to go to bed? make sense... no probably not... but that's what's going on anyway... sigh..

Ohh well, I had a MARVELOUS weekend, I got to spend it with erin and I accidentally threw her off my bed and into the dresser, which oddly seemed like back when we we're first dating, and that was just one of those things that made the whole weekend with her just really wonderful and nice... like always :)

Sigh, I know why I don't go to bed... it's cause I can't stop thinking of Erin... she's THAT cute.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home