Friday, November 07, 2003

Well I suppose you all deserve an update at this juntion of the evening.. umm not much going on really... glad the week is over for sure, tomorrow is the big jazz band concert, i'm not sure all the groups are completly ready for the concert, but a few of our tunes are sounding pretty good... so we'll see, I went to the mall and got myself a new dress shirt.. I really wanted to look nice tomorrow, especially since my ERIN IS COMING! Although she can't stay real long, it'll be nice to see her anyway... I really miss her alot... ummm saw the new matrix, not sure if I mentioned that ahh i guess i didn't yes, last night (wednesday night) I went and saw it... it was both more than I expected and less than I expected, i'm not going to go into great detail especially for those who would like to see it... I think it's a good film, but definentally see the other two movies first, and if you can, play the videogame and watch the animatrix, they'll help fill some holes that will make the last film more enjoyable for you... umm what else what else, i'm still a little behind on my work, but alot of that stress has passed with this day... thank god, still more to do though. Yeah

Ohh yes I nearly forgot, 3rd day on my diet and going strong, I haven't cheated even once, i'm quite proud of myself... quite proud, now hopefully since most of the carbs should be out of my system by now, the weight will start to decrease. I can only hope.

What more do you people want from me?

Did you know him?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home