Tuesday, October 28, 2003

Mmm, Small Jazz band, it's the creamy nugat of my life... makes me have happiness... really truly enjoy myself happiness... it's almost as good as being with Erin, Ok, so it's not even close, but it's the next closest thing I got! This morning Andy Roberts blew my mind in my lesson yet again.... hitting on exactly what I want to be working on... it's amazing, between andy roberts, and jim miller, my skills as a jazz musician have like quarupled just this semester, i'm so confident in my playing lately it's starting to scare even me... if only my piano skills were so solid... any who, I have to teach tomorrow, and i'm not really prepaired for it at all.. speaking of not being prepaired I still don't have my halloween costume together for friday, but I have a double secret special plan... so we'll see if that bears any fruit... i'm really sorta in a weird mood, maybe a little too tired... a little too everything... I really think so few people read this at this point... I guess i've bored most people or i'm too long winded or something.. so for all the people who do read it (being you sweetie, love yah!) and maybe anyone else, thanks! It's appreciated, but appreciated more when you leave comments... so los del stanos americanos.


XI
No! penury, inertness and grimace,
In some strange sort, were the land's portion. 'See
'Or shut your eyes,' said Nature peevishly,
'It nothing skills: I cannot help my case:
''Tis the Last Judgement's fire must cure this place
'Calcine its clods and set my prisoners free.'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home