Tuesday, October 21, 2003

Yeah I thought I couldn't find two of the cd's I had to take back to the library today, but I found them under the bed... go figure... I really need to do the laundry and clean the room it's such a mess... if only I had the motivation and time... if only... So in other news I finally tried my new cd burner yo, I started it up and well, it said a minute 30 to go, I thought it was for that track, IT WAS FOR THE WHOLE CD! It's absolutally crazy... I don't even know what to do withmyself with burning that fast, it's 52X and my processor can actually do that! Crazy...

II
What else should he be set for, with his staff?
What, save to waylay with his lies, ensnare
All travellers who might find him posted there,
And ask the road? I guessed what skull-like laugh
Would break, what crutch 'gin write my epitaph
For pastime in the dusty thoroughfare.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home