Thursday, October 16, 2003

So things have been good overall, week started alittle rough, but it's all good... got a really cool card from my Erin, thank you baby... you aways cheer me up! and i've gotten alot accomplished, at least for me... Heck even my mid-term grades weren't too shabby... 4 A's, 5 B's and two C's.... not too bad for yours truly... I hope you've all been enjoying the tests I took... I won't call them mine because I didn't make any of them... but I thought they were all top quality... If you decide to take them yourselve's let me know what you get! I enjoy these sort of things! Ohh well obviously, my new computer is FIANLLY up and running, For that I MUSt thank our own Dan Evans who came and helped to work the bugs out! litterally... It runs great! So much power I hardly know what to do with myself... it's amazing... now I just need to get the new burner and the old harddrive hooked up and i'll be all set... Since the new computer is working, I"ve mostly just been playing warcraft III since I finally have a system that will run in smooth... so much fun... ohh yes... good fun, death, and fun... You know, doing some multiplayer with the good buddy melius.. that sort of jive...

I played sax with Yuhri my old teacher over the break... I think I really impressed him with my tone... But he accused me of Audio Dierrah Which, I realized, I do have... too much muck in my solo's, so now i'm on yet a new playing campain, I need like jazz Bean-O Really.... ohh well

Send me a postcard, drop me a line, state your point of view... tell me exactly what you mean to say...

I'm out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home