Sunday, October 26, 2003

I got spend the night with Erin! Smile Smile <---- That's me smiling... It wasn't planned and it wasn't alot of time, but it was nice to spend even a little bit of time with her, then I got out of her hair so she could study, but it's definentally improved my mood, which is going to be nessisary if I am going to survive the week ahead... I have so much crap to get done it's rediculous... but I don't care, I got to see my baby and it has made all the difference!

I had also planned on going to see the Hershey Orchestra today, but Bruce (whom i was going to go with) can't make it now.. so I don't feel like going by myself, I think i'm going to go see our presidents wife's violin recital today at 3.. she's apperently pretty amazing and has played with like all these different people, really quite incredible... so that might be good, I dunno classical music still makes me sleepy, so we'll see..

Not much else going on, hung out with the band staff after the game saturday, which was kinda weird, I fit in, and maybe that's what's weird about it... geez, i'm getting too old too fast... the aging train needs to slow up a bit....

Sew.. me write more tonight, maybe... wink, wink, nudge, nudge, know what I mean


X
So on I went. I think I never saw
Such starved ignoble nature; nothing throve:
For flowers - as well expect a cedar grove!
But cockle, spurge, according to their law
Might propagate their kind with none to awe,
You'd think; a burr had been a treasure trove.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home